Evoluted is a leading full-service digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Specialist with great copywriting skills and a strong knowledge of SEO to join our talented digital marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the development of engaging content strategies that drive SEO results for our clients. Working closely with our Content and SEO teams, you will manage a range of exciting clients to develop optimised web copy, content hubs, digital PR campaigns and more.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running with agency or in-house experience. You will have worked in an SEO or content role and have a strong knowledge of how content feeds into SEO performance.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why join Evoluted?
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, opportunity to talk at our own event (Sheffield DM) and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
- Produce high-quality, engaging SEO content to build authority and drive traffic and engagement
- Lead on the organic SEO and content strategy for clients, incorporating on-page optimisation, blogs, content hubs and content marketing projects
- Create and manage content calendars and ensure we are working towards SEO goals and hitting deadlines
- Conduct keyword research, and utilise analytics and SEO software to identify content opportunities
- Consistently review the success of content campaigns and strategies, making decisions based on results to date and client goals
- Producing insightful monthly reports to provide clients with insight and reasoning related to their campaigns
- Work closely with the content team to develop overarching content marketing strategies that devise SEO, content and digital PR
- Producing content for internal marketing purposes, including: Evoluted’s blog, email marketing campaigns and social media
- Contributing to new development opportunities by helping to develop proposals and doing client pitches
The perfect candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an agency or in-house content role
- Excellent copywriting and grammar skills
- Experience devising and implementing long-term content strategies
- Knowledge of on-site SEO and content best practices
- Strong research skills and the ability to concisely develop engaging content from that research
- The ability to adapt their writing style to different formats, audiences and industries
- Rigorous attention to detail and the ability to proofread content
- An understanding of keyword inclusion in the current digital climate
- The ability to thrive under pressure and deliver results simultaneously across multiple projects
- Experience of using SEO tools such as Google Analytics, Ahrefs and Buzzsumo
- Exceptional organisational, time-management and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Ideal but not essential:
- Experience managing clients or workloads where content is a key driver for SEO performance
- An understanding of how data and analytics should be used to influence content
- The ability to use Photoshop and other creative tools to enhance content
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.