Evoluted is a leading digital agency based in Sheffield that specialises in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Strategist with creative flair and a strong knowledge of SEO to join our talented Content Marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Head of Content Marketing, you will be responsible for the development of engaging content strategies that drive SEO results for our clients. Working closely with our Content and SEO teams, you will manage a range of exciting clients to develop a range of on-site and multi-channel content campaigns.
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running with agency or in-house experience. You will have worked in an SEO or content role and have a strong knowledge of how content feeds into SEO performance.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Key responsibilities for the Content Strategist include:
- Lead on the organic content strategy for clients, incorporating on-page optimisation, blogs, content hubs and content marketing projects
- Conduct audits, research and analysis, utilising analytics and SEO software to identify content opportunities
- Create and manage content calendars and roadmaps, ensuring we are working towards client goals and hitting deadlines
- Produce high-quality, engaging content, with the support of Content Executives, to build authority and drive traffic and engagement
- Own the results for your clients, consistently reviewing the success of content campaigns and strategies and making decisions based on results to date and client goals
- Produce comprehensive monthly reports to provide clients with insight and reasoning related to their campaigns
- Work closely with the content team to develop overarching content marketing strategies that combine SEO, content and digital PR
- Leading on ideation sessions for your clients and guiding Content Executives throughout the campaign development
- Produce content for internal marketing purposes, including Evoluted’s blog, email marketing campaigns and social media
- Contributing to new development opportunities by helping to develop proposals and attending client pitches
You could be a perfect fit for the Evoluted team as a Content Strategist if you have:
- Previous experience in an agency or in-house content role
- Excellent copywriting and grammar skills
- Experience devising and implementing long-term content strategies
- Knowledge of on-site SEO and content best practices
- Strong research skills and the ability to concisely develop engaging content from that research
- The ability to adapt writing style to different formats, audiences and industries
- Rigorous attention to detail and the ability to proofread content
- An understanding of keyword inclusion in the current digital climate
- Experience managing clients or workloads where content is a key driver for SEO performance
- An understanding of how data and analytics should be used to influence content
- The ability to thrive under pressure and deliver results simultaneously across multiple projects
- UK residency and are able to travel to our Sheffield HQ or to client meetings if required (if you love working from home... it won't be too often, don't worry!)
Why join Evoluted?
We've been in the game for 15 years now with no signs of slowing down. We're gearing up for some phenomenal growth over the next few years, providing a great opportunity for talented individuals with vision, passion and ambition to make their mark in a fast-growing organisation. We also provide a huge range of employee perks which are constantly expanding!
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, the opportunity to talk at our own events and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights, Go-Karting and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR THIS ROLE? WE’LL GIVE YOU £1000!
Evoluted are always looking to work with the most talented people in the industry and we’d like your help to find our next team member. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at Evoluted, please let us know!
If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you’ll receive our £1000 referral bonus once they’ve worked with us for six months!
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit to join the Evoluted team, refer them to us by emailing their name, contact details (and ideally their CV) to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate gets hired for another position.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in our referral program except for Evoluted senior management or hiring managers (Head of department or higher), or recruitment companies, agents or contractors (don't waste your time trying)
- Eligible candidates must not have worked with or applied to work with Evoluted within the past 12 months.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.