Digital Marketer Placement
Evoluted are excited to announce our first digital marketing placement programme, for 2020-2021.
We’re proud of our strong relationships with local universities and businesses, of our deep roots in and around Sheffield and our desire to support the development of the next generation of digital marketers.
We are now accepting applications from digitally savvy students of all backgrounds looking to begin a career in marketing, supporting our core teams across Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Pay Per Click (PPC) and Content Marketing/Digital PR.
The closing date to apply for this role is Friday 20th March. Any applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
About the Role
During this one-year full-time placement, you’ll work on exciting projects for local and national businesses in a dazzling range of industries.
You’ll need to be an enthusiastic team player who can participate in the creative development of new ideas and solutions, capable of working on your own initiative, and self-motivated to explore far beyond your comfort zone in order to develop a broad range of skills in digital marketing.
In return, you’ll have scope to put your own stamp on projects and make a real impact on the growth of the business and our clients. You’ll have your own top-of-the-line workstation in an office that's designed to promote collaborative working.
If you have the skills and can thrive in this kind of environment, placements can lead onto further full-time roles at Evoluted.
Working for Evoluted comes with a whole host of other benefits:
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Work from home for up to 4 days each month
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- City Centre location close to Kelham Island
- Regular subsidised social events inc. BBQs, board game nights, team nights out and more
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding time-keeping ability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A capacity to execute and take action
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- A demonstrable interest in digital marketing, beyond their degree study
- A strong predicted degree
The most desirable candidates will also have:
- Any marketing experience, ideally in digital
- Evident passion for a subject, topic or activity outside of their degree.
- Relevant accreditation or study
- Created something, from an entrepreneurial venture to event organising or live-streaming; commercially astute, ambitious and intelligent individuals will fit in well at Evoluted.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Work from home for up to 4 days a month
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.