Digital Marketing Manager
Evoluted is a leading full-service digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and creative digital design for brands and SMEs across the UK and internationally.
We’re looking to hire an enthusiastic, forward-thinking digital marketer to lead the charge on driving the Evoluted brand forwards, getting eyeballs and attention for our talented people, engaging content and phenomenal client results.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you’ll be responsible for creating and leading the execution of digital marketing campaigns designed to raise Evoluted’s brand, drive new client acquisition and support client retention. In the role you’ll have the freedom to explore crazy new ideas, exciting channels across analogue and digital, and make a lasting impact on the agency.
This is an exciting role for a marketer with a flair for content and social media who enjoys getting stuck into a variety of channels, producing creative campaigns and leading on the strategic implementation of marketing tactics.
In the role, you’ll be supported by a team of delivery experts across SEO, paid search, paid social, content marketing, PR and more; who will be on hand to help execute your plans.
Candidates should have previous marketing experience and show evidence of understanding how to measure marketing effectiveness. A good understanding of brand marketing, campaign management and digital marketing is essential.
Keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why Join Evoluted?
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, opportunity to talk at our own event (Sheffield DM) and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
- Contributing to the development and delivery of our brand, acquisition and retention strategies alongside the Head of Marketing
- Collaborating with SEO, Paid Media, and Content & PR teams to execute strategic marketing campaigns from conception to delivery across channels
- Taking stewardship of the Evoluted website, email and social channels.
- Leading production of award entries, case studies and testimonials
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance, providing insights and recommendations on new opportunities
- Researching competitors, markets and industry trends
- Assisting with managing our community events: Sheffield DM and Sheffield PHP
You should apply for this role if:
- You have a passion for and deep demonstrable knowledge of an array of digital marketing channels.
- You have previous relevant experience with an agency or in-house team achieving ambitious goals.
- You are a creative thinker, focused on continuous improvement, with the ability to spot and capitalise on trends.
- You’re driven by personal growth and hungry to be the best.
- You live in the UK and are able to travel to our Sheffield HQ if required (if you love working from home... it won't be too often, don't worry!)
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org - we can’t wait to hear from you!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR THIS ROLE? WE’LL GIVE YOU £1000!
Evoluted are always looking to work with the most talented people in the industry and we’d like your help to find our next team member. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at Evoluted, please let us know!
If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you’ll receive our £1000 referral bonus once they’ve worked with us for six months!
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit to join the Evoluted team, refer them to us by emailing their name, contact details (and ideally their CV) to our team at email@example.com
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate gets hired for another position.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in our referral program except for Evoluted senior management or hiring managers (Head of department or higher), or recruitment companies, agents or contractors (don't waste your time trying)
- Eligible candidates must not have worked with or applied to work with Evoluted within the past 12 months.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.