Digital PR Specialist
Evoluted is an award-winning digital agency based in Sheffield that specialises in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
With a number of new client wins a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital PR Executive with great client facing skills to work across our growing portfolio of content clients.
Reporting directly to the Head of Content & PR, you will be planning and executing results-focused content and PR strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients. You will be joining an experienced enthusiastic team operating at the top of their game, but will be expected to work independently towards ambitious targets.
We’re looking for someone experienced in Digital PR who can hit the ground running with client campaigns and who is confident sharing their expertise with the team. There is a client-facing element to this role, so you should feel comfortable with clients, boasting strong communication skills and a proactive attitude to realise success.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why Join Evoluted?
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield office, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, our own library of the best reads and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, opportunity to talk at our own events and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work.
- Monitoring journalist requests and newswires for sources, comments and opportunities.
- Contributing to continuously building and maintaining our database of contacts.
- Establishing lasting relationships with publications, media, influencers and journalists in a wide range of industries.
- Delivering creative PR and outreach campaigns targeted at improving SEO performance based on determined KPIs.
- Assisting with content ideation, with a focus on content designed to attract backlinks from high-authority and/or highly-relevant publications
- Producing press releases to expected style guidelines and tone of voice requirements.
- Ideating and assisting with execution of social media campaigns designed to enhance content campaigns.
- Maintaining a seasonal content calendar and updating the team on opportunities.
- Creating reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
- Building strong relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
- Supporting new business initiatives including research, analysis, proposal writing and pitching to prospective clients.
- Contributing to Evoluted’s current marketing initiatives including the production of blog posts and helping to organise Sheffield DM, and helping to drive brand new opportunities.
You should apply for this role if:
- You have passion for and demonstrable knowledge of content marketing, PR and the broader digital marketing arena.
- You have previous marketing experience working at an agency or as part of an in-house team.
- You understand SEO, the search landscape and the role of backlinks within Google’s algorithm.
- Your prose would make Shakespeare blush and Poe weep.
- You want to create award-winning, exciting multimedia content that resonates both with your clients and their audiences.
- You’re comfortable with Google Analytics, Sheets/Excel and using data to inform your campaigns.
- You can develop knowledge about a diverse range of markets, products and services is essential.
- Your superb organisational and time-management skills are the envy of your office.
- You live in the UK and are able to travel to our Sheffield HQ or to client meetings if required (if you love working from home... it won't be too often, don't worry!)
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply - we can’t wait to hear from you!
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.