Digital Project Manager
Evoluted is a leading full-stack digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
We're looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team to help manage client projects from concept to completion. You'll be responsible for projects in a range of diverse industries, from small local businesses to large corporates.
The right candidate will be passionate about the web and ensuring users receive the best possible experience from our websites and applications.
The environment is friendly and informal but fast paced, so the ability to think on your feet and make decisions independently is crucial to the role.
We’re a close knit team and we plan to stay that way. You’ll have your own top-of-the-line workstation, in an office that’s been designed to promote collaborative working. You’ll also receive excellent benefits. If you have the skills and can thrive in this kind of environment, this could be the opportunity for you.
Why Join Evoluted?
We've been in the game for 15 years now with no signs of slowing down. We're gearing up for some phenomenal growth over the next few years, providing a great opportunity for talented individuals with vision, passion and ambition to make their mark in a fast-growing organisation. We also provide a huge range of employee perks which are constantly expanding!
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, the opportunity to talk at our own events and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights, Go-Karting and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
Key responsibilities for the digital project manager include:
- Managing website and development projects throughout their lifetime, typically 4-6 ongoing projects at any one time.
- Be Evoluted's primary point of contact for the project's you are managing.
- Be responsible for project budgets & timescales.
- Project documentation, whether it be functional specs, project plans or user stories
- Ensuring the appropriate resources and team are assigned to your projects
You could be a perfect fit for the Evoluted team as a digital project manager if you have:
- Previous project management experience, ideally in a related field
- The ability to work to timescales & budgets, and identify when these are at risk
- Knowledge of mobile & web technologies, with an understanding of the full web development cycle
- To be able to speak confidently in front of large groups
- You can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and explain complex concepts in terms they will understand
- The ability to thrive under pressure and deliver results simultaneously across multiple projects
- Your superb organisational and time-management skills are the envy of the office
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Know someone who’d be the perfect fit for this role? We’ll give you £1000!
Evoluted are always looking to work with the most talented people in the industry and we’d like your help to find our next team member. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at Evoluted, please let us know!
If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you’ll receive our £1000 referral bonus once they’ve worked with us for six months!
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit to join the Evoluted team, refer them to us by emailing their name, contact details (and ideally their CV) to email@example.com
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate gets hired for another position.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in our referral program except for Evoluted senior management or hiring managers (Head of department or higher), or recruitment companies, agents or contractors (don't waste your time trying)
- Eligible candidates must not have worked with or applied to work with Evoluted within the past 12 months.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.