Evoluted is a leading full-service digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and creative digital design for brands and SMEs across the UK and internationally. In 2021/22 we’ve been awarded the honours of Independent Agency, Search Agency, and Integrated Agency of the Year, amongst many other awards for projects our incredible team produced!
We’re looking to hire an Executive Assistant to work closely with the agency’s directors, taking ownership of a variety of administrative tasks and contributing to the efficiency and success of the business.
To succeed in this role you should have some past experience as a PA or EA, ideally in a technology-focused business, and be excited about owning multiple simultaneous projects. This is a new role and a new step for the directors, so we may also need a little push from you now and again to let go of some things!
You will need to be proactive and confident, identifying opportunities to step-in and take tasks away from the leadership team, and be comfortable with learning new software, skills and tech. Naturally, you’ll also be very aware of keeping things confidential.
Keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why Join Evoluted?
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent twice-yearly reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both with flexi-time to fit your hours in between 7am-7pm!
- International Remote Working - Fancy taking an extended trip abroad? Pack your laptop and work internationally, so long as you can secure a stable internet connection and be available from 10am-3pm UK time.
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering regular training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences like Brighton SEO, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Profit Share Scheme - Every year we share 20% of our annual profit equitably across the whole company.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays, rising by one day per year of service to a cap of 30 days.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights, axe-throwing and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well!
- Manage the directors’ diaries and to-do lists making sure we don’t miss anything important (personal or business), arranging meetings and providing briefings on discussion points/attendees
- Take and circulate notes/meeting minutes from senior management meetings, and chase actions
- Take stewardship of managing Evoluted’s Google Drive, documentation and templates ensuring information is easily findable, well-formatted and on-brand
- Act as an office manager for Evoluted HQ, making sure the office environment is welcoming, clean, well-stocked with goodies (and loo-roll!) and has all the equipment our team needs
- Answer and screen phone calls on behalf of the directors
- Arrange travel, accommodation and expenses for directors and, in some cases, the wider team
- Organise a range of fun and inclusive social and cultural events for the Evoluted team
- Document our policies and processes with support from team members to build the Evoluted “playbook”
- Assist with recruitment and onboarding of new team members: writing job specs, screening CVs, ordering equipment, setting up tech, arranging contracts, etc.
- Run employee satisfaction surveys and report on these to the directors
- Prepare and deliver monthly and quarterly reports on key company metrics
- Any other duties that may be assigned
You should apply for this role if:
- You have past experience as a PA or EA, ideally in a technology-focused business.
- You’re confident working with and organizing different personality types, and don’t mind telling us when we’re wrong!
- You enjoy learning new tech and developing new processes to improve performance.
- You’re able to prioritise workloads and make strong decisions, understanding what we should not be doing just as much as what we should.
- You’re a sealed-vault - once information goes in, it doesn’t get back out until it’s supposed to!
- You’re driven by personal growth and hungry to be the best.
- You live in the UK and are able to travel to our Sheffield HQ if required (if you love working from home... it won't be too often, don't worry!).
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org - we can’t wait to hear from you!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR THIS ROLE? WE’LL GIVE YOU £1000!
Evoluted are always looking to work with the most talented people in the industry and we’d like your help to find our next team member. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at Evoluted, please let us know!
If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you’ll receive our £1000 referral bonus once they’ve worked with us for six months!
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit to join the Evoluted team, refer them to us by emailing their name, contact details (and ideally their CV) to our team at email@example.com
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate gets hired for another position.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in our referral program except for Evoluted senior management or hiring managers (Head of department or higher), or recruitment companies, agents or contractors (don't waste your time trying)
- Eligible candidates must not have worked with or applied to work with Evoluted within the past 12 months
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays - also rising 1 day per year of service
Performance and salary review every 6 months
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave early or start late, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 3pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Monthly, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.