Full Stack Developer
Evoluted is an award-winning digital agency based in Sheffield that specialises in bespoke web development, results-focused digital marketing and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
An exciting opportunity to join the development team at Evoluted has arisen. We are a close-knit team that specialises in building bespoke solutions tailored to our client's needs.
We’re looking for someone smart and self-motivated to bring our clients applications to life and you will get the opportunity to work on complex projects.
You will be expected to take the initiative in all of the projects you work on. In return, you’ll have the scope to put your own stamp onto projects, helping to make a real impact on the growth of Evoluted and our clients.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why Join Evoluted?
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams' great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield office, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities and personal development time.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work.
- Collaborating with your fellow Developers, Designers, Project Managers and the wider team to build applications that leave a lasting impression on our clients.
- Developing high-quality applications for new and existing clients.
- Ensuring our applications are accessible and performant.
- Continually looking for and implementing ways of improving our development practices.
- Staying up to date with new changes in technology and sharing your knowledge with others.
- To be creative and innovative in the work that you perform.
You should apply to this role if:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a commercial environment.
- Strong focus on end-to-end performance.
- Experience using an MVC framework. (e.g. Laravel, CakePHP)
- Excellent knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- Ability to write clean and reusable code.
- Understanding of version control. (We use Git)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in dependency managers (Composer, NPM, Yarn).
Ideally, you will also have:
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as React or VueJS
- Experience in managing AWS infrastructure
- Experience in server management, our stack orientates around PHP5&7, NGINX & Apache.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.