Head of Paid Media
Evoluted is a leading full-service digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
To continue driving growth across the performance marketing team we’re seeking an experienced paid media professional to lead the growth and development of Evoluted’s paid media proposition.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you’ll ensure we’re continuously at the forefront of PPC & paid social platform developments and innovations. Leading a small team you’ll work to develop our service offering, build relationships across our client base and support new business development.
You will also be responsible for the operation and output of the paid media team including their training and development. Of course, you’ll also still be in the trenches with the opportunity to work with your own portfolio of clients, getting hands-on with paid media strategy and ensuring you can stay up to date with the latest developments.
Keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
WHY JOIN EVOLUTED?
We've been in the game for 15 years now with no signs of slowing down. We're gearing up for some phenomenal growth over the next few years, providing a great opportunity for talented individuals with vision, passion and ambition to make their mark in a fast-growing organisation. We also provide a huge range of employee perks which are constantly expanding!
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, the opportunity to talk at our own events and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights, Go-Karting and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
- Builds long-term relationships with our clients, engaging them with regular check-ins and strengthening their ties to the agency.
- Develops and/or oversees client strategy development with paid media strategists and specialists.
- Works alongside other members of the paid media and wider digital marketing team to deliver omni-channel campaigns.
- Assists in preparation and delivery of weekly and monthly performance reports to Evoluted clients.
- Directly manage a small portfolio of your own clients.
- Leads, manages and inspires the paid media team to deliver exceptional work for our clients.
- Holds regular workshop/ideation sessions and check-ins on account performance with team members, being ultimately accountable for the success of Evoluted’s paid media clients.
- Runs regular check-ins and 1:1s with team members to discuss their personal development and wellbeing.
- Responsible for the paid media team’s development and training plan.
- Pushes the paid media team’s profile sharing great work and new initiatives, both internally and externally.
Strategy and Operations
- Maintains knowledge of industry trends and developments, product releases and new tech.
- Explores and develops expertise in emerging platforms and opportunities for the paid media team to expand into.
- Sets the strategic direction for the paid media team alongside the Head of Marketing.
- Owns management of tracking and attribution within the paid media team, solving the ‘black box’ between basic reporting and advanced end-to-end analysis.
- Identifies opportunities to improve quality and efficiency through new processes, workflows, templates and solutions.
- Contributes to Evoluted’s internal marketing activity across paid media, content, events and brand new initiatives.
- Prepares proposals/decks for new business enquiries and represents the paid media team in new business pitches, leading the discussion around our paid media service offerings.
- Promotes opportunities for clients to increase their spend or explore additional channels in a client-first fashion.
- Guides activation and onboarding of new paid media clients, introducing them to the agency and to their account team.
- Ensures profitability across clients through regular analysis and reporting.
You could be a perfect fit for the Evoluted team as the Head of Paid Media if you have:
- You have a passion for and deep demonstrable knowledge of PPC, Paid Social and the broader digital marketing arena.
- You have previous relevant experience leading an agency or in-house team to achieve ambitious goals.
- You have a great track record of delivering successful paid media campaigns in various formats and verticals, resulting in exceptional levels of client satisfaction.
- You’re confident in your ability to research and understand hugely varied markets, products and services, from the adult industry to industrial tools, and insurance services to luxury holidays.
- You’re ambitious, driven by personal growth and hungry to be the best.
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply - we can’t wait to hear from you!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR THIS ROLE? WE’LL GIVE YOU £1000!
Evoluted are always looking to work with the most talented people in the industry and we’d like your help to find our next team member. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at Evoluted, please let us know!
If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you’ll receive our £1000 referral bonus once they’ve worked with us for six months!
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit to join the Evoluted team, refer them to us by emailing their name, contact details (and ideally their CV) to our team at email@example.com
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate gets hired for another position.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in our referral program except for Evoluted senior management or hiring managers (Head of department or higher), or recruitment companies, agents or contractors (don't waste your time trying)
- Eligible candidates must not have worked with or applied to work with Evoluted within the past 12 months.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.