Paid Media Executive
Evoluted is a leading full-stack digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced paid search specialist with great client facing skills to join our talented digital marketing team, starting ASAP.
Reporting directly to the Head of Paid Media, you will be planning and executing intelligent PPC strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients. You will be joining an experienced, enthusiastic team operating at the top of their game, but will be expected to work independently towards ambitious targets.
We’re looking for someone smart and experienced in performance marketing who can hit the ground running. As a paid search specialist there is a client-facing element to this role, so you should feel comfortable with clients, boasting strong communication skills and a proactive attitude to realise success.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why Join Evoluted?
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, opportunity to talk at our own event (Sheffield DM) and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
- Managing paid media campaigns across both paid search and paid social channels, effectively utilising client budgets and maximising returns.
- You’ll have your own portfolio of clients, taking responsibility for performance and account strategy, as well as supporting our team of paid media specialists with their client accounts.
- The launch of new accounts or campaigns from the ground up including; conducting keyword and audience research, producing engaging ad copy, and building campaigns.
- Regularly audit your client’s accounts and monitor performance metrics. You’ll have the support of the wider team but will be expected to independently troubleshoot issues impacting performance.
- Building strong relationships with your portfolio of clients where you are their key point of contact; attending meetings, annual reviews, and leading day-to-day communications.
- Lead on creating monthly reports for your clients, providing clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs and targets.
- Contributing to Evoluted’s own marketing activity including the production of blog posts, sharing your expertise externally through guest posting or speaking opportunities, building your personal brand, and helping to drive new initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in a paid media role, either in-house or with a digital agency
- A good understanding of paid search and/or paid social channels (Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram in particular) with a proven track-record of delivering results
- Understand ROAS and CPA metrics, being able to communicate return on investment to Evoluted’s clients
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and methods of tracking digital marketing performance
- An ability to research and understand hugely varied markets, products and services, from the adult-industry to industrial tools, and insurance services to luxury holidays.
- Be comfortable dealing with numbers, large data sets, and Google Sheets
- Rigorous attention to detail, including excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Admirable organisational and time-management skills with an ability to thrive under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
Desirable but not essential;
- Any knowledge of wider digital marketing disciplines including SEO, digital PR and content marketing
- Experience using channels beyond Google Ads and Facebook/Instagram. For example; Microsoft Ads, Linkedin, Pinterest or Amazon.
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply - we can’t wait to hear from you!
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.