Paid Search Specialist
Evoluted is a leading full-stack digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced paid search specialist with great client facing skills to join our talented digital marketing team, starting ASAP.
Reporting directly to the Head of Paid Media, you will be planning and executing intelligent PPC strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients. You will be joining an experienced, enthusiastic team operating at the top of their game, but will be expected to work independently towards ambitious targets.
We’re looking for someone smart and experienced in performance marketing who can hit the ground running. As a paid search specialist there is a client-facing element to this role, so you should feel comfortable with clients, boasting strong communication skills and a proactive attitude to realise success.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why Join Evoluted?
We've been in the game for 15 years now with no signs of slowing down. We're gearing up for some phenomenal growth over the next few years, providing a great opportunity for talented individuals with vision, passion and ambition to make their mark in a fast-growing organisation. We also provide a huge range of employee perks which are constantly expanding!
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, the opportunity to talk at our own events and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights, Go-Karting and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
Key responsibilities for the Paid Search Specialist include:
- Managing paid social media campaigns for a portfolio of clients, effectively utilising client budgets and maximising returns through multi-channel strategies and collaboration with the wider digital marketing team.
- The launch of new accounts or campaigns from the ground up including; conducting keyword research, guiding account structure, utilising automation, and producing engaging ad copy.
- Conducting thorough account audits in order to identify and troubleshoot issues impacting performance, providing recommendations for improvement.
- Ensuring all clients have a clearly defined strategy in place, communicating goals and strategic drivers both internally and to client stakeholders, emphasising the value of the client-agency relationship
- Building strong relationships with your portfolio of clients where you are their key point of contact; leading regular meetings, annual reviews, and day-to-day communications.
- Implementing innovative analytics, tracking and reporting methodologies for clients with advanced end-to-end analysis, creating reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs and targets.
- Collaborating with project managers and in-house developers to produce high-converting landing page for paid media clients.
- Supporting new business initiatives including research, opportunity analysis, proposal writing and pitching to prospective clients.
- Contributing to Evoluted’s own marketing activity including the production of blog posts, sharing your expertise externally through guest posting or speaking opportunities, building your personal brand, and helping to drive new initiatives.
- Contribute to the training and personal development of more junior team members, working closely with the Head of Paid Media to build a best-in-class team of paid media professionals. As the marketing team grows there will also be opportunities to take on line management responsibilities.
You could be a perfect fit for the Evoluted team as a Paid Search Specialist if you have:
- Previous marketing experience working at an agency or as part of an in-house team
- Superior knowledge of Google and Microsoft Ads with a proven track-record of delivering results with search, shopping, and display campaigns
- Experience devising and implementing long-term paid media strategies
- Proficiency in using Google Analytics, Google Merchant Centre, and Google Ads Editor
- The commercial awareness to discuss ROAS, CPA, COGS, and profit margins with clients, understanding their overall return on investment from performance marketing
- An ability to research and understand hugely varied markets, products and services, from the adult-industry to industrial tools, and insurance services to luxury holidays.
- Be comfortable dealing with large data sets, numbers, and equations. You’ll also use spreadsheet formulae like a pro
- Rigorous attention to detail, including excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- You can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and explain complex concepts in terms they will understand
- The ability to thrive under pressure and deliver results simultaneously across multiple projects
- Your superb organisational and time-management skills are the envy of the office
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- UK residency and are able to travel to our Sheffield HQ or to client meetings if required (if you love working from home... it won't be too often, don't worry!)
Desirable but not essential;
- Knowledge of wider digital marketing disciplines including paid social, SEO, digital PR and content marketing
- Experience using third party tools for keyword research and competitor analysis
- A specialism in ecommerce, innovating with Google shopping and carrying out feed optimisation projects
- Experience using a broader range of paid search and shopping channels such as Amazon, international search engines, and SA360
- Experience in training and mentoring entry-level team members
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply - we can’t wait to hear from you!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR THIS ROLE? WE’LL GIVE YOU £1000!
Evoluted are always looking to work with the most talented people in the industry and we’d like your help to find our next team member. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at Evoluted, please let us know!
If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you’ll receive our £1000 referral bonus once they’ve worked with us for six months!
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit to join the Evoluted team, refer them to us by emailing their name, contact details (and ideally their CV) to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate gets hired for another position.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in our referral program except for Evoluted senior management or hiring managers (Head of department or higher), or recruitment companies, agents or contractors (don't waste your time trying)
- Eligible candidates must not have worked with or applied to work with Evoluted within the past 12 months.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.