PPC Account Manager
Evoluted is an award-winning digital agency based in Sheffield that specialises in bespoke web design, web development and ROI-driven digital marketing.
We are looking to continue the rapid expansion of our digital marketing team with the appointment of a PPC Account Manager.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be expected to implement results-focused biddable media strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients. You will be joining an experienced team but will be expected to work independently towards demanding targets.
Working closely with clients to create and implement strategies designed to have a positive impact on their organisation’s key performance indicators.
Managing paid search, display, remarketing and paid social campaigns that effectively utilise client budgets and maximize ROI.
Conducting thorough account audits in order to identify issues impacting performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
Building out new accounts from the ground up including: conducting keyword research, guiding account structure, implementing tracking and producing engaging ad copy.
Regularly assessing accounts and proactively applying optimisations.
Working with project managers and in-house developers to produce high-converting landing pages.
Keeping up-to-date with industry changes and ensuring new techniques and settings are tested in a timely fashion.
Building and maintaining close relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
Creating monthly reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
Contributing to Evoluted’s marketing initiatives including the production of blog posts and helping to organise Sheffield DM.
The perfect candidate will have:
- A proven track-record of managing successful PPC campaigns.
- A passion for digital marketing and an understanding of how other marketing channels interact with biddable media.
- Ability to research and understand varying markets, products and services.
- The ability to thrive under pressure and deliver results simultaneously across multiple projects
- Superb organisation and time-management skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and explain concepts in terms they will understand.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Desirable but not required:
- Experience working across multiple accounts in an agency environment.
- Experience with Google Ads Editor.
- Basic understanding of SEO.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Work from home for up to 3 days a month
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.