Evoluted is a leading full-stack digital agency based in Sheffield. We specialise in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced PPC specialist with great client facing skills to join our talented digital marketing team, starting ASAP.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be planning and executing intelligent PPC strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients. You will be joining an experienced, enthusiastic team operating at the top of their game, but will be expected to work independently towards ambitious targets.
We’re looking for someone smart and experienced in performance marketing who can hit the ground running. As an account manager there is a client-facing element to this role, so you should feel comfortable with clients, boasting strong communication skills and a proactive attitude to realise success.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why Join Evoluted?
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our teams great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, opportunity to talk at our own event (Sheffield DM) and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
- Managing paid search, display, remarketing and paid social campaigns that effectively utilise client budgets and maximise returns.
- Building out new accounts from the ground up including: conducting keyword research, guiding account structure, implementing tracking and producing engaging ad copy.
- Conducting thorough account audits in order to identify issues impacting performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Working with project managers and in-house developers to produce high-converting landing pages.
- Implementing innovative analytics, tracking and reporting methodologies for clients, solving for the ‘black box’ between basic reporting and advanced end-to-end analysis.
- Developing creative briefs and working alongside the in-house design team to produce awesome creative assets for display and paid social campaigns.
- Explore and develop expertise in emerging platforms i.e TikTok and beta invitations.
- Building strong relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
- Creating reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
- Supporting new business initiatives including research, analysis, proposal writing and pitching to prospective clients.
- Contributing to Evoluted’s current marketing activity including the production of blog posts, organising Sheffield DM and helping to drive brand new initiatives.
You should apply for this role if:
- You have a passion for and demonstrable knowledge of PPC, Paid Social and the broader digital marketing arena.
- You have previous marketing experience working at an agency or as part of an in-house team.
- You’re confident in your ability to research and understand hugely varied markets, products and services, from the adult-industry to industrial tools, and insurance services to luxury holidays.
- You know shopping feeds and dynamic ads like the back of your hand.
- You’re competent with Google Analytics, Sheets/Excel and using data analysis methods to inform your campaigns.
- You can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and explain complex concepts in terms they will understand.
- Your superb organisational and time-management skills are the envy of the office.
- You’re ambitious, driven by personal growth and hungry to be the very best.
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply - we can’t wait to hear from you!
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.