Evoluted is an award-winning digital agency based in Sheffield that specialises in results-focused digital marketing, bespoke web development and digital design for recognised brands and SMEs across the UK.
With a number of new client wins a fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced SEO specialist with great client facing skills to join our rapidly growing digital marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Head of SEO, you will be planning and executing intelligent SEO strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients. You will be joining an experienced, enthusiastic team operating at the top of their game, but will be expected to work independently towards ambitious targets.
We’re looking for someone smart and experienced in SEO who can hit the ground running. As an account manager there is a client-facing element to this role, so you should feel comfortable with clients, boasting strong communication skills and a proactive attitude to realise success.
If this sounds like you, keep reading to learn more about the role and the perks of joining Evoluted!
Why Join Evoluted?
We've been in the game for 15 years now with no signs of slowing down. We're gearing up for some phenomenal growth over the next few years, providing a great opportunity for talented individuals with vision, passion and ambition to make their mark in a fast-growing organisation. We also provide a huge range of employee perks which are constantly expanding!
- Competitive salaries - We’re committed to offering great salaries which reflect our team's great work, including transparent annual reviews and progression opportunities.
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the UK, at our Sheffield HQ, or do a bit of both!
- Personal development - We care deeply about career development, offering training opportunities, support to work on your own side-projects, attendance at industry-leading conferences, our own library of the latest and greatest reads, and more.
- Build your brand - Get a push through social media, the opportunity to talk at our own events and via our growing network to make your mark on the industry.
- Discover new passions - Learn about other marketing disciplines, project management, sales, development, operations and more by being part of a diverse, interconnected digital agency.
- Annual leave - We offer 25 days annual leave plus all UK public holidays.
- We’re a social team - From catered lunches and post-work trips to the pub, to board game nights, Go-Karting and our annual Big Fat Evoluted Quiz, there’s plenty of time to get social as well as work once the world gets back to normal!
Key responsibilities for the SEO Executive include:
- Collaborating with clients to create SEO strategies designed to positively impact their organisation’s key performance indicators.
- Undertaking in-depth keyword research, keyword selection and keyword mapping.
- Analysing SERPs to understand intent, how search results appear and what opportunities there are to enhance our clients’ search profiles.
- Creating compelling content in collaboration with the content and PR team.
- Conducting link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Building strong relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
- Creating reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
- Supporting new business initiatives including research, analysis, proposal writing and pitching to prospective clients.
- Contributing to Evoluted’s current marketing initiatives including the production of blog posts and helping to organise Sheffield DM, and helping to drive brand new opportunities.
You could be a perfect fit for the Evoluted team as an SEO Executive if you:
- Have a passion for and demonstrable knowledge of SEO and the broader digital marketing arena
- Have previous marketing experience working at an agency or as part of an in-house team.
- Know your Screaming Frogs from your Sitebulbs and your Ahrefs from your Semrush.
- Are comfortable with Google Analytics, Sheets/Excel and using data to inform your campaigns.
- Can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues and explain complex concepts in terms they will understand.
- Have the ability and intrigue to develop knowledge about a diverse range of markets, products and services.
- Have superb organisational and time-management skills that are the envy of the office.
- Live in the UK and are able to travel to our Sheffield HQ or to client meetings if required (if you love working from home... it won't be too often, don't worry!)
If you feel you’d be a great fit for the Evoluted team, use the form below to apply - we can’t wait to hear from you!
KNOW SOMEONE WHO’D BE THE PERFECT FIT FOR THIS ROLE? WE’LL GIVE YOU £1000!
Evoluted are always looking to work with the most talented people in the industry and we’d like your help to find our next team member. If you know someone who you think would be a good fit for a position at Evoluted, please let us know!
If we end up hiring your referred candidate, you’ll receive our £1000 referral bonus once they’ve worked with us for six months!
If you know someone who would be an excellent fit to join the Evoluted team, refer them to us by emailing their name, contact details (and ideally their CV) to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- There is no cap on the number of referrals anyone can make. All rewards will be paid accordingly.
- If two or more people refer the same candidate, only the first referrer will receive a referral reward.
- Referrers are still eligible for rewards even if a candidate gets hired for another position.
- Anyone is eligible to participate in our referral program except for Evoluted senior management or hiring managers (Head of department or higher), or recruitment companies, agents or contractors (don't waste your time trying)
- Eligible candidates must not have worked with or applied to work with Evoluted within the past 12 months.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.