Technical SEO Specialist
Evoluted is an award-winning digital agency based in Sheffield that specialises in bespoke web design, web development & ROI-driven digital marketing.
We are looking to continue the rapid expansion of our digital marketing team with the appointment of a Technical SEO.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will be expected to implement results-focused SEO strategies on behalf of our diverse portfolio of local and national clients. You will be joining an experienced team but will be expected to work independently towards demanding targets.
- Working closely with clients in order to create a strategy that is designed to have a positive impact on their organisation’s key performance indicators.
- Conducting thorough technical audits in order to identify issues impacting a site’s performance and providing recommendations for improvement.
- Undertaking in-depth keyword research, keyword mapping and search intent research to inform client strategies.
- Providing technical SEO assistance to the in-house development team covering areas such as site architecture, indexation and crawlability.
- Assist with new business acquisition through development of high impact audits for prospective clients.
- Conducting link audits to identify potential weaknesses and opportunities and to gain an understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Building strong relationships with clients where you are their key point of communication.
- Creating monthly reports that provide clients with meaningful insights that are clearly explained in terms that relate to their organisation’s KPIs.
- Contributing to Evoluted’s marketing initiatives including the production of blog posts and helping to organise Sheffield DM.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of technical SEO best practice, sharing knowledge across the team where applicable.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience working across multiple clients or sites at an agency or in-house
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Superb organisation and time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to research and understand varying markets, products and services.
- A passion for digital marketing
Desirable but not essential:
- Understanding of development processes
- Familiarity with SEO tools such as Screaming Frog and Ahrefs
- Paid search experience.
25 days of annual leave, in addition to all UK public holidays
Annual performance and salary review
Annual Christmas bonus scheme based on company profits
Help pay for childcare costs
Central Sheffield location close to Fargate and Kelham Island
Company pension scheme with contributions
Cycle 2 Work Scheme
Save up to 42% on a new bike
If you need to leave or start early, that’s cool. Core hours are 10am - 4pm.
Coffee fans will enjoy our state-of-the-art Jura machine
Great Working Environment
Each of our team get their own dual-screen workstation
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and office treats including pizza and cupcakes
Secure on-site bike parking & shower facilities
Regular, fully-subsidised nights out and team events
Work From Home
Flexible working at our office or work from home anywhere in the UK
Apply for this position
To apply for this role please complete the form below.