The results at a glance
Alongside wider SEO efforts, we made training a focus as it provides a great entry point into large organisations, enabling Peak Indicators to build relationships and better explain the value of their managed service contracts.
With this in mind, we completely re-worked their core training offering. This saw us conduct: copy improvements, keyword targeting, on-page optimisation and re-working the internal legacy link structure. We also introduced a new design template, with clear call-to-action buttons that drive users down to the forms and encourage enquiries more effectively.
We’ve also since focused on making similar changes to several of their other core services pages, implementing widespread on-page improvements and introducing structured dropdown menus within enquiry forms. These drive automated emails to key staff at Peak Indicators so that they can instantly respond to enquiries.
We’re also helping Peak Indicators to build trust around their services through the introduction of case studies and quotes from notable clients such as the RAF and HSBC.
- On-page SEO optimisation for core services pages, with a complete re-work of the training pages
- Introduction of new templates with clear calls-to-action
- Ongoing content production and identification of high-value link opportunities
- Ongoing assistance with technical content
- Video marketing around core services
- Wider digital marketing strategy including email marketing, email automation and PPC
- Ongoing website support and digital design assistance
“Evoluted’s SEO strategy has seen them focus considerable effort on driving more website enquiries. They identified that there was particular potential to improve our search visibility around one of our core services and getting a foot in the door with potential clients. Thanks to their work, we saw a 78% increase in website enquiries from organic traffic in 2018 vs 2017.”