The results at a glance
The key driver behind the design of the new Puck Stop website was the inclusion of 3 divisible areas – Player, Goalie and Inline. Each of these has been designed to feel like its own site, delivering a tailored experience structured to appeal to different user needs.
Each of the sections was made immediately navigable and obvious from the homepage layout, with appealing graphics and visuals used across all areas to help reinforce a strikingly-modern feel for the Puck Stop brand.
To help further personalise the customer experience delivered through the website, we then included an ‘accounts’ section, where Puck Stop clients can view previous orders and store addresses. Customers can easily re-order items, making the checkout process less stressful.
- Striking graphics and relevant imagery designed to entice engagement
- Integration with Cybertill to help with stock control and general management. Orders from the store and the website all show in one place to the client
- Pre-ordering capacity and user-friendly product page filtering
- Customised CMS to enable the client to easily update content and products
- Ongoing SEO and PPC marketing following the launch of the website to help Puck Stop further grow their digital presence
“I would not hesitate to recommend Evoluted to any company that’s looking to grow their online market, with a company that really understands where online business needs to go. They backed up everything they said they would deliver. They were on the other end of the phone, they dealt with any queries very quickly and they were very responsive to anything we asked. ”