Achieving Peak Performance
Peak Indicators - Europe's largest Oracle Business Intelligence consultancy - help other companies to grow with the cutting-edge analytical data they provide. Located right on the edge of the Peak District, they've now been established for nearly ten years.
Throughout their business, management have created an appealing working environment that's helped to encourage a superb sense of comradery amongst employees. This, alongside a great deal of hard work, has helped Peak Indicators grow to the level at which they find themselves today.
The great location, free treats, friendly team and in-office entertainment at the company are all factors which contribute to the great working atmosphere there.
At a time when they're now looking to expand further, Peak Indicators were keen to communicate these appealing features to prospective employees.
Intelligently, they decided that a great way to do this would be through the creation of a professional-quality video. When they approached us to assist with this, we were only too happy to help.
We worked with the client to establish exactly what they wanted to achieve with the recruitment video and subsequently decided upon a set of key targets:
- Showcase the brand: In order to appeal to prospective employees, it was key for us to highlight Peak Indicators' position as a leading company with their field.
- Emphasise the great business location: Given the close proximity of the company to the Peak District, this is a great selling point for them in terms of attracting new staff. Someone might be more tempted to relocate when they see what they could be enjoying outside, as well as inside work.
- Highlight employee perks: Given that everybody likes a freebie now and again, it was essential to emphasise the importance Peak Indicators place on perks within their offices.
- Get existing staff involved: To help further encourage the superb existing atmosphere, it went without saying that we wanted to get existing employees involved with the video. This helped make it feel more genuine.
- Keep it upbeat: It was vital for the client to portray an upbeat mentality throughout the video, which we were able to achieve through the laidback voiceover and happy team shots.
At the end of the project, Clare from Peak Indicators was delighted with the end result:
"We found working with Evoluted a pleasure. Not only did we receive an end result that was exactly to our requirements, it was delivered in a friendly, professional way and guided by their knowledgeable allocated resource.
"Evoluted genuinely cared about our satisfaction with the finished product. We would not hesitate to engage with them again."